Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Wishful Yearnings

Oh! This heart and source of human yearning, I wish I could deceive you! Don’t know where I moved or aspired to move-the lane which my mind weaved as sacred, I now know nothing deceives you not even the camouflage of my so called poise and serenity. I know I m no better than your prowess of attaining me and filling me with desires. Though skeptical I still move and surrender, still ambiguous of what I said is virtue. I am blinded but is it all so normal and if it is that, then why my mind calls me deceived and despises the thing that you instilled? I am all withered and now weary of the commotions that u set inside, and how I wish to deceive you! The pain is like a dagger sowed inside me, the more I move the more I wince and so more I wish I could deceive you. You my lord just make me free of you and YOUR yearning for this mind of mine argues and says pain is how it all ends, and here you are painting the roses and glory! I wish I had beheld and posed a better deterrence but all I do is wish, wish to deceive you!

P.S don't know what exactly struck me, was it just plain flow of emotions after watching the movie 'chokher bali' or something else! hope it makes sense..:)

1 comment: